>..< I want!!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

David Choi

So while I was diligently studying for finals and conjugating some irregular verbs, a friend of mine came up on shuffle. He's been with me for two or so years, ever since my cousin introduced us on youtube. His name is David Choi and even though Joon doesn't think he's cute, I have plans to marry him. I feel like he combines the optimum amount of goofiness with talent and that husky voice. ;)




So this is an example of one of his newer videos that is basically him covering a song with multiple video clips combined to, in my opinion, sound better than the original. He likes pop. Don't judge.




Another one in a similar style. I don't really like Owl City just because I think their songs are kind of boring if you listen to them more than twice but I really like this cover because it takes out the very electric and sometimes grating quality about Owl City songs.

Yeah so... there it is, procrastination in the form of a deadpan Korean youtube star.

4 comments:

  1. psh don't listen to joon. david choi is awesome. he kinda reminds me of that bunny you changed your banner too, he's so little and cute! heh heh. well don't listen to me I'm just a lemur on tomi's blog. go check out that picture btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owl city can be kind of comforting. But every song is exactly the same. No matter how many times you listen. They never differentiate.. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. david choi should get a buzz cut

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, dude, I think you should keep blogging. I know that it's not super gratifying or whatever, but I'm assuming that you don't keep a diary and I just like to read random stuff that you say.

    ReplyDelete